(1) as far as possible using special instrument measurement method.
(2) the use of hand push method of measurement requires a higher measurement technology of the measurement of the method of deviation, especially the clearance in the edge of the situation, easy to cause deviation, at this time, should be subject to the instrument measurement;.
(3) thick and thin gauge measurement, should be operated in accordance with the provisions of the specification, do not suffer from the use of rollers from the thick and thin gauge rolling has been to the measurement;
(4) measurement process, should ensure that the ball into the bottom of the groove; closed bearing in the closed before measurement; using a load instrument, the measured value should also be subtracted from the load caused by the amount of clearance increase.
(5) to more than one bearing, require each column clearance qualified, take the arithmetic mean value of each column clearance as bearing radial clearance
Bearing static load bearing dynamic load: static load money bag pregnant not any time between changes in constant load (such as self-weight) and loading changes slowly and can omit the role of inertia force quasi-static load; dynamic load money bag pregnant instantaneous fast-acting impact load (such as air hammer), any time between the periodic change of the periodic load (such as the pressure of the empty atmosphere shrink machine crankshaft) and non-periodic changes in random load Cr is a fixed dynamic load, is in The maximum load capacity under rotating condition, the unit is KN, Co is the fixed static load. is the load capacity under non-rotating condition, both of them are calculated by radial load.
The basic fixed dynamic load C is used to calculate the bearing under dynamic stress, i.e. a bearing rotating under load condition. The value implies that according to ISO281:1990 specification, the bearing load supplying 1 million revolutions of basic fixed life assumes the load magnitude and purpose is constant, for radial bearing is radial load, for thrust bearing is the axial load acting on the center.
Axial load: the load along the axis of the radial load: lead in the axis of the load.
Bearing vibration (mention rate) is divided into Z, Z1, Z2, Z34 levels; bearing vibration (rate) is divided into V, V1, V2, V34 levels.
Z, V level is used in the bearing factory to build the deep groove ball bearing vibration test within the specification scale; Z1, V1 level is used for bearing vibration general requirements of the finished bearing inspection; Z2, V2 level is used for Y series mechanical and electrical and corresponding requirements of other mechanical and electrical bearings; Z3, V3 level is used for vibration severe requirements when this level has international advanced level.